V2X Inc Announces New Amazing Job Opportunities in Kuwait 2023
V2X is a leading provider of critical mission solutions and support to defense clients globally, formed by the 2022 Merger of Vectrus and Vertex to build on more than 120 combined years of successful mission support.
Name of the Company: V2X Inc
Designation: Supply lead
How to Apply: ( V2X Inc job opportunities )
Phone No: (571)481-2000
Job description : V2X Inc
V2X Inc announces new job opportunities. Are you looking for job opportunities in Kuwait? V2X Inc announces the opening of recruitment for many jobs in various specialties in Kuwait on today’s date. These opportunities are available to all nationalities. Learn about the available jobs and how to apply through the following advertisement.
The required jobs at V2X Inc and their details:
- This position will be physically located in Kuwait to support LOGCAP**
- Responsible for the day-to-day supply operations of the Maintenance Operations Department to include the performance of technical supply management work (eg, inventory management, warehousing management, cataloging, property utilization) related to warehouse activities, domestic activities, or other supply activities.
- This job description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet program or company requirements.
- Using a good working knowledge of procurement systems, programmes, policies, labels, working methods, manuals or other applicable guidelines, and an understanding of the needs of the organization being served, applies analytical ability to identify and take appropriate procurement actions based on application or interpretation of applicable guidelines.
- Assists the manager in planning and coordinating workloads to optimize the use of resources to include personnel, equipment, tools, and facilities.
- Develops programs to meet the requirements of normal and emergency tasks.
- Prepares, analyzes and summarizes reports as required. Recommend solutions to problems indicated by the analysis of trends, indicators and potential problems or those identified by management and/or government.
- Ensures that all required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Shelf-Life program monitoring.
- Provides management and oversight direction to include oversight of day-to-day warehouse operations. This may include but is not limited to warehousing, inventory, receiving, shipping and preparation of all supporting documentation.
- Works with and in cooperation with other departments to accomplish all required tasks.
- Monitors and evaluates employees’ work performance to ensure compliance with the Performance of Work Statement (PWS) and all regulations relating to the duties assigned to them.
- Ensures that employees always adhere to applicable safety policies and regulations.
- Ensures the protection of all Army property and equipment.
- Performs on-the-job training when needed.
- Performs other duties and tasks as required.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Send CV or Mail to: ( V2X Inc job opportunities )
Contact Number: (571)481-2000
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- A Popular Company in Sharjah Announces Top 3 Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Mondia Group Announces Top 3 Amazing Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Al Jazeera Academy Announcing Top 9 Vacancies In Qatar 2023
- Gilbane Building Company is Looking For An Amazing Executive Officer in UAE 2023
- HR Coordinator is Urgently Required With Amazing Talent in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#V2X Inc
Follow Us on: