United Real Estate Company (URC) Announces Amazing New Job Opportunities in Kuwait 2023
United Real Estate Company. K.S.C.P (URC) is one of the leading real estate developers in Kuwait and the MENA region, with consolidated assets of KD 668 million (US$ 2.18 Billion) as of 31 December 2022. Headquartered in Kuwait, URC was founded in 1973 and was listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange in 1984.
Name of the Company: United Real Estate Company
Designation: Chief Internal Auditor
How to Apply: ( United Real Estate Company (URC) job opportunities )
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone No: +965 180 5225
Job description : United Real Estate Company
United Real Estate Company (URC) announces new job opportunities. Are you looking for job opportunities in Kuwait? The United Real Estate Company (URC) announces the opening of recruitment for many jobs in various specialties in Kuwait on today’s date. These opportunities are available to all nationalities. Learn about the available jobs and how to apply through the following advertisement.
The jobs required in the United Real Estate Company (URC) and their details:
- To work closely with the Internal Audit Department to deliver value to the Board Audit Committee as an independent source of advice to improve effectiveness and efficiency within URC.
- To assist the Head of Internal Audit and other team members in the management of the URC’s internal audit function by directing effective, continuous and risk-based audits, independent examination, assessment and evaluation of all URC activities to ensure they are carried out professionally and aim to add value and improve the effectiveness of operational efficiency, risk management, internal control system and process governance.
- To assist the Head of Internal Audit and other team members in providing the Board/Board Audit Committee with reasonable assurance that the control environment is sufficient enough to achieve the organization’s business objectives, otherwise recommending improvements to control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration with CIA, CA, ACCA, or CPA
- Strong skills in English and Arabic (written and spoken)
- Audit report writing skills.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in internal audit, preference in a similar industry
- Industry experience is an added advantage
- Internal audit office experience is an added advantage
- Assists the Head of Internal Audit in implementing a 3-year strategic audit plan using a risk-based approach.
- Supports the implementation of audit programs prepared prior to initiating audits to ensure timely and consistent implementation of agreed audit programmes.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Send CV or Mail to: ( United Real Estate Company (URC) job opportunities )
Contact Number: +965 180 5225
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- A Popular Company in Sharjah Announces Top 3 Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Mondia Group Announces Top 3 Amazing Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Al Jazeera Academy Announcing Top 9 Vacancies In Qatar 2023
- Gilbane Building Company is Looking For An Amazing Executive Officer in UAE 2023
- HR Coordinator is Urgently Required With Amazing Talent in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#United Real Estate Company
Follow Us on: