TLI Resource Consulting Announces New Amazing Job Opportunities in Kuwait 2023
TLI Knowledge is a Executive Search & Leadership Consulting Firm specialized in helping Global clients identity Global/local resources for their Global operations. We work on 100’s of Global assignments every month for fulfilling the requirements of our clients from Gulf, UK, Mauritius, Asia (Singapore, India, etc). We recommend 100+ nationals everyday for global opportunities with our clients. We give extended free advisory services on Relocation, Cost, VISA, Documentation, Lifestyle, etc for our Global Resources.
Name of the Company: TLI Resource Consulting
Designation: IT infrastructure specialist
How to Apply: ( Job opportunities for TLI Resource Consulting )
Job description : TLI Resource Consulting
TLI Resource Consulting announces new job opportunities. Are you looking for job opportunities in Kuwait? TLI Resource Consulting announces the opening of recruitment for many jobs in various specialties in Kuwait on today’s date. These opportunities are available to all nationalities. Learn about the available jobs and how to apply through the following advertisement.
Required jobs at TLI Resource Consulting and their details:
- Our client is looking for an IT infrastructure specialist for an international university in Kuwait. This will be an in-office position.
- If selected, the candidate’s visa will be handled by the university along with other technical aspects related to immigration.
- The IT Infrastructure Specialist is responsible for the effective operation of IT servers and services across the organization.
- In this position, you will act as a technical expert to design, implement and manage both cloud as well as on-premises systems.
- You will be responsible for the design, integration, implementation, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance of servers.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and managing servers and systems for facilitation
- Supporting the university’s vision and strategic plan.
- Implement strong security policies to ensure the integrity of servers, applications, and data storage.
- perform scheduled backups of all local servers and applications; Proactively monitor backups and server logs.
- Ensure high levels of security, uptime and availability of all servers and services. In addition, he evaluates and advises on all components of technology, such as software and hardware capabilities of the server, systems, and applications.
- Lead the integration of various servers and complex systems enterprise wide; ensuring system integrity; Oversee system performance and recommend improvements.
- Manage the helpdesk team and evaluate performance; Provide cutting-edge support to the IT help desk team.
- Research, design, and implement appropriate technologies to support and improve company communications, information access, and end-user productivity.
- Manage IT projects and suppliers including procurement, project plan, progress, budget, risk, etc.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of IT policies, processes and procedures.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Send CV or Mail to: ( Job opportunities for TLI Resource Consulting )
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- A Popular Company in Sharjah Announces Top 3 Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Mondia Group Announces Top 3 Amazing Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Al Jazeera Academy Announcing Top 9 Vacancies In Qatar 2023
- Gilbane Building Company is Looking For An Amazing Executive Officer in UAE 2023
- HR Coordinator is Urgently Required With Amazing Talent in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#TLI Resource Consulting
Follow Us on: