The Embassy of the Republic of Kosovo in Doha hiring Driver in Qatar
The required jobs in the Embassy of the Republic of Kosovo in Doha and their details:
Job title (Driver)
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: 1,900 euros per month
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provides driving services to the Ambassador/Head of Mission, principal consular officer, or other consular personnel upon request.
– He/she must have data that proves safe driving and no accident files, except that he/she must also have a valid driver’s license, allowed in the hosting country.
– The driver should be able to carry out simple maintenance and repairs to the car.
– They should be able to provide driving support for official duties in the evening or during the weekend, following the call from the Ambassador/Chief of Mission or principal consular officer, and should be available for official visits. In addition, other tasks include:
– Perform routine post and courier functions, distribution and registration of diplomatic posts, transport of goods and other cargo.
– Record keeping for vehicle mileage, repairs, licenses and permits, as well as other documentation.
Procurement of equipment and supplies for the embassy, consulate or official residence.
Performing other task assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, skills, abilities and experience:
High school diploma
Citizen of the Republic of Kosovo (with regular residence in the receiving country) or of another country with regular residence in Qatar.
– With a valid driver’s license in the State of Qatar.
To have knowledge of English and Arabic (Arabic is preferred)
Proven and effective written and oral communication skills.
Excellent self-organization skills and able to prioritize effectively while working in a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidate should submit the following documents:
– Curriculum vitae
Copy of passport and QID
Copy of educational credential (Diploma)
– Work reference name (2) if any
– Motivation letter
Medical certificate stating the health status
– Good conduct certificate (If the practice of the receiving state allows)
– Please send these documents to the embassy’s email: email@example.com
– Only short listed candidate will be contacted. The Embassy will not provide additional information and will not discuss the selection procedure over the phone. Please address any questions regarding this procedure to the above e-mail address.
How to apply:
Please send these documents to the embassy’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediately required to work, male and female marketing employees : Kuwait
- Receptionist required : Kuwait
- We are hiring a secretary with accounts work : Kuwait
Disclaimer: This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting