Talabat Now Hiring Amazing Account Manager in Kuwait 2023
Talabat is an online food ordering company founded in Kuwait in 2004. As of April 2021, Talabat operates in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt, and Iraq.
Name of the Company: Talabat
Designation: Account Manager
How to Apply: talabat Now Hiring Account Manager
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum of 3+ years’ experience within Sales.
Job description : Talabat
About this job Account Manager
- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share
- Own full performance of your portfolio, from sales performance, to in-store operations, to marketing and growth strategies, and providing every-day support
- Assist in the resolution of operational issues and development of robust plan by collaborating with various internal departments
- Ensure menu quality index, price parity, vendor funded deals, and drive affordability
- Optimize the restaurant content (minimum order amount, delivery time)
- Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts through offer renegotiating, preferred partnerships, and upselling to new profitability levers
- Upselling new services to our existing restaurants such as logistics as a service, tPro, and various loyalty programs
- Automate and digitalize vendor experience by pushing for vendor portal adoption, self-service, and self-booking through Talabat vendor dashboard
- Cultivate unique solutions through data and analytical tools
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities, including:
- Revenue generated
- Revenue lost
- Ad revenue performance
- Monthly performance reviews
- Vendor portal adoption
- Self service and bookings
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any other related field
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience within Sales
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible in work
- Fluent in both languages Arabic and English
- Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Data analytics and visualization
- Excel Skills
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Send CV or Mail to: talabat Now Hiring Account Manager
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- A Popular Company in Sharjah Announces Top 3 Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Mondia Group Announces Top 3 Amazing Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Al Jazeera Academy Announcing Top 9 Vacancies In Qatar 2023
- Gilbane Building Company is Looking For An Amazing Executive Officer in UAE 2023
- HR Coordinator is Urgently Required With Amazing Talent in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#Talabat
Follow Us on: