Petrofac Now Hiring Amazing Instructor in Kuwait 2023
We use our engineering know-how and our consultancy expertise to design, build, and operate world-class energy facilities that are engineered for safety, optimal efficiency, and low emissions.
Name of the Company: Petrofac
Designation: Instructor – Water Handling
Qualification: Diploma in Technical Subject – Mechanical (BTEC, NVQ, HND etc.)
Eligibility Criteria: Experience in Water Handling and treatment.
Job description : Petrofac
Instructor – Water Handling
About this Job
- Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
- We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
- The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs, planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
- This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
- We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
- Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: Instructor – Water Handling
Key Responsibilities :
- Instructors shall support the Client Operations Technical Professional Development Team to deliver training and assessment currently delivered by Client to Technicians and Graduates, using currently available training hand-outs and materials, in classroom, OJT and Oil Field locations.
- Conduct a full review of all associated training materials, make recommendations and implement updating of all training programs.
- Provide ‘Train the Trainer’ support to Client existing Instructors through classroom sessions, On the Job training, Job Shadowing, discussions, etc.
- Take an active part reviewing training alignment with future business needs and technical challenges. This includes aligning learning modules and format with any new training facilities within the Company and implementing international accreditation of all programs delivered.
- Support the wider Team and Client Learning Community in any other Training or Learning & Development initiatives identified for their related Job.
Essential Qualifications And Skills :
- Recognized Assessor and Verifier qualifications.
- Exposure to Vocational Qualifications Frameworks (NVQ’s).
- Be capable of working with different cultures, coach and mentor existing staff, and developing good working relationships.
- Needs to have a flexible attitude to all work activities, and be prepared to accept training schedule changes, and to work unsocial hours if required.
- Willingness to travel within client desert locations and gathering centers in Kuwait for work requirements.
- Diploma in Technical Subject – Mechanical (BTEC, NVQ, HND etc.)
- Experience in Water Handling and treatment.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in related field and specialty with experience into International Major Oil & Gas Companies in Operational – Upstream Environment.
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience of technical training delivery and assessment in classroom, and OJT workplace training.
- Previous experience of developing, reviewing and upgrading training materials and curriculum.
- Current knowledge of international best practice in the related field.
- Current driving license.
- Experience working for major Oil & Gas Companies.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- A Popular Company in Sharjah Announces Top 3 Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Mondia Group Announces Top 3 Amazing Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Al Jazeera Academy Announcing Top 9 Vacancies In Qatar 2023
- Gilbane Building Company is Looking For An Amazing Executive Officer in UAE 2023
- HR Coordinator is Urgently Required With Amazing Talent in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#Petrofac
Follow Us on: