MAG Aerospace Now Hiring AH-64 D Amazing Maintenance Test Pilot in Kuwait 2023
MAG Aerospace is an American-owned military contractor based in Fairfax, Virginia, founded by Joe Fluet in 2009. It specializes in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance services operations, training and technical services and clocked 98,000 flight hours on five continents in 2017. It is active in Afghanistan.
Name of the Company: MAG Aerospace
Designation: Maintenance Test Pilot
Phone No: +1 (703)-376-8993
Qualification: Graduate of a US Army Maintenance Test Pilot Course.
Eligibility Criteria: 5 Years experience as a Maintenance Test Pilot.
Job description : MAG Aerospace
About this job
this position is contingent upon contract award**
- Perform duties as a Maintenance Test Flight Evaluator; train, and mentor KAF MTPs, perform other maintenance tasks during MTP progressions, and evaluates KAF Maintenance Pilots
- Provide training and mentorship for the KAF AH-64 Maintenance Test Pilot programme.
- Train and advises KAF on all aspects of AH-64D maintenance and logistics.
- Advise and mentor already qualified KAF MTP’s on how to instruct new MTP candidates and perform the duties of a MTP maintenance evaluator (MTP/ME).
- Formal courses of instruction include: Maintenance Pilot Courses – AH-64D Maintenance Test Pilot (MTP) instruction and progression and mentorship on how to manage a maintenance program.
- Conduct both flight & classroom (formal and informal training) on AH-64D aircraft procedures.
- Advise KAF Pilots on all aspects of AH-64D training, tactical operations, and qualifications.
- Instruct KAF Pilots in developing effective aircraft training courses, maintenance test pilot training and other collective training programs to include Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Prepare and establish programs for the possible purchase or upgrade to the AH-64E.
Requirements : MAG Aerospace
- Minimum requirements
- Served in the US Military.
- Graduate of a US Army Maintenance Test Pilot Course.
- Previously qualified as an AH-64D/E Maintenance Test Flight Evaluator (ME).
- Must have no less than 1,500 hours Rotary Wing time.
- Must have no less than 1,000 hours Pilot-in-Command (PC) time.
- Must have no less than 300 hours PC time in the AH-64D/E.
- Must have no less than 300 hours MTP time in the AH-64D/E.
- Preferred – 5 Years’ experience as a Maintenance Test Pilot.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Contact Number: +1 (703)-376-8993
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- A Popular Company in Sharjah Announces Top 3 Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Mondia Group Announces Top 3 Amazing Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Al Jazeera Academy Announcing Top 9 Vacancies In Qatar 2023
- Gilbane Building Company is Looking For An Amazing Executive Officer in UAE 2023
- HR Coordinator is Urgently Required With Amazing Talent in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#MAG Aerospace
Follow Us on: