IHG Hotels & Resorts Announcing The Availability of Top 5 Amazing Vacanies in Kuwait
Name of the Company: IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Director Of Human Resources
- Banquet Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Cluster Director of Finance and Business Support
IHG Hotels & Resorts
IHG Hotels & Resorts is a globally recognized hospitality company dedicated to providing exceptional experiences and creating memorable stays for guests around the world. With a diverse portfolio of brands and a commitment to delivering outstanding service, we have established ourselves as a leader in the hospitality industry.
Job Description IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Kitchen’s cold food production area to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; long-range strategic planning for outlet operation
- Assist in the planning and development of menus and recipes, ensure the correct preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items prepared through production and demonstration, utilize creative menu planning to minimizing waste
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory control
- Ensure that sanitation standards as set forth by Crowne Plaza, local, state, and federal regulations are in compliance as well as the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen
Director Of Human Resources IHG Hotels & Resorts
About us IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a promise to provide True Hospitality for everyone. Making everyone feel welcome and cared for, recognized and respected, whoever and wherever they are in the world.
Our brands are well-known and loved the world over – Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo®, EVEN® Hotels, HUALUXE® Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Voco™ hotels, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, Holiday Inn Resort®, avid™ hotels, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We give you room to be yourself.
Banquet Manager IHG Hotels & Resorts
- Holiday Inn & Suites Kuwait is recruiting a highly skilled and experienced Banquet manager who can successfully oversee and coordinate all aspect of our banquet and event operation. we seek and individual who can effectively fulfill the following specifications:
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of banquet and event operations.
- Plan, execute, and evaluate banquets and events to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with clients to understand their needs and preferences.
- Organize and supervise banquet staff, including hiring, training, and scheduling.
Hotel Manager IHG Hotels & Resorts
- People Direct everyday activities, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues – recognise good performance
- Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect and have the tools they need to work efficiently
- Recommend or initiate any HR elated actions where needed
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- Brunel Energy Company Announcing Top 2 Vacancies In Kuwait 2023
- NES Fircroft Announcing Top 2 Vacancies For Reputed Company In Kuwait 2023
- Apryse Announcing Top Vacancies In Kuwait 2023
- Great Company Seeking for Amazing Customer Service Employee in Kuwait 2023
- Plastic Industries Company Announcing Top Vacancies In Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#IHG Hotels & Resorts
Follow Us on: