Gulf Engineering Announcing Top Vacancy In Kuwait 2023
Name of the Company: Gulf Engineering Company
Designation: Quantity Surveyor
How to Apply: kindly submit your CV to email@example.com
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: +965 180 2255
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria: 5+ years experience
Gulf Engineering Company
GULF ENGINEERING COMPANY, Member of Boodai Corporation is one of the leading Companies in Electro-Mechanical Services, contracting and maintenance. It has been established to meet the growing demands of the Kuwait market in the fields of air-conditioning, fire fighting, plumbing, electrical and building management systems, facility Management and renewable energy.
HVAC & Electrical Category
- Prepare work sheet analysis and segregate the category of work involved in the project proposal.
- Evaluate quotations obtained from different suppliers & subcontractors, ensuring quantities and specifications align with tender and project specifications.
- Submit a consolidated (BOQ) Bill of Quantity in the format required by the client.
- Assist in preparing cost estimates for different phases of the project, advise project management on possible cost overruns, and take necessary actions to stay within the approved project budget.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure proper recording and notification of measurements, variations, and contractual matters.
- Perform material take-offs prior to purchase requisitions for the projects and report any irregularities or discrepancies to project management.
- Initiate contractual correspondence and attend meetings as required by the contract manager and project manager to protect the company’s interests.
- Perform and implement all post-contract duties, including measurements, preparation of variation orders, analysis of site design changes, interim valuation certificates, final accounts, and evaluation reports.
- Maintain proper records of agreed measurement-oriented/item rate variation with the client’s authorized representative and ensure compliance with such rates.
- Examine, control, and evaluate subcontractors’ invoices and ensure contractual obligations are satisfied, advising project management on payments.
- Assist in collaboration with the Project Manager in collecting the data to prepare financial reports, cash flow forecasts, and handle financial and contractual matters related to work on-site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years’ experience in similar roles, preferably in the MEP industry.
- Well-versed with all QS computer programs to assist in calculations and familiar with ISO standards.
- Strong MS Office skills and advanced knowledge of estimating software programmes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Execution experience on a few projects will be an added advantage.
- Able to read drawings, properly measure quantities, study contractual and tender documentation, prepare invoices, vary orders, control subcontractors’ invoices, and track the quality and quantity of material ordered and supplied.
Interested candidates with transferable residency, kindly submit your CV to email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Gulf Engineering Company
Send CV or Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +965 180 2255
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- Housemaid Wanted For Fahaheel Block 8 In Kuwait 2023
- Anix Systems Pvt. Ltd Announces Amazing Top Vacancies In Kuwait 2023
- Gulf Bio Analytical Group is Looking For Amazing Engineer and Analyst in UAE 2023
- A Fresh Graduate University Employee is Required to Master the English language Fluently in Kuwait 2023
- Chinese Palace Restaurant Group is Looking For Amazing Assistant Store Manager in UAE 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required #Gulf Engineering Company #Quantity Surveyor
Follow Us on: