Gulf Engineering Company Announces New Amazing Job Opportunities in Kuwait 2023
Gulf Engineering Company, is one of the best leading Companies in Electro-Mechanical Services, contracting and maintenance.
Name of the Company: Gulf Engineering Company
How to Apply: ( Gulf Engineering Company job opportunities )
Email ID: info[@]gulfengg.com
Phone No: +965 180 2255
Job description : Gulf Engineering Company
Gulf Engineering Company announces new job opportunities. Are you looking for job opportunities in Kuwait? Gulf Engineering Company announces the opening of recruitment for many jobs in various specializations in Kuwait on today’s date. These opportunities are available to all nationalities. Learn about the available jobs and how to apply through the following advertisement.
The required jobs in the Gulf Engineering Company and their details:
- Prepare the worksheet analysis and classify the work category included in the project proposal.
- Evaluate quotations obtained from various suppliers and sub-contractors, ensuring that quantities and specifications are in line with bid and project specifications.
- Submit a Consolidated Invoice of Quantity (BOQ) in the format required by the customer.
- Assist in the preparation of the cost estimate for the various phases of the project, advising project management on the likely cost of operation and on the procedure needed to stay within the approved project budget.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure that measurements, variances and contractual issues are properly recorded and notified.
- Perform material takeoffs prior to requisitions for projects and report any irregularities or discrepancies to project management.
- Initiate contractual correspondence and attend meetings as required by the Contract Manager and Project Manager to ensure company interests are always protected.
- Perform and carry out all post-contract duties including but not limited to measurements, preparation of changes orders, analysis of site design changes, interim appraisal certificates, final accounts and appraisal reports.
- Maintain proper records of agreed measurement/item price variance with the customer’s authorized representative and ensure compliance with these rates.
- Examining, monitoring and evaluating subcontractors’ invoices, ensuring that contractual obligations are met and advising project management on their payments.
- Assist in collaboration with the Project Manager in collecting data for the preparation of financial reports, cash flow projections, and financial and contractual matters related to the work on site.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Send CV or Mail to: ( Gulf Engineering Company job opportunities )
Contact Number: +965 180 2255
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- A Popular Company in Sharjah Announces Top 3 Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Mondia Group Announces Top 3 Amazing Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Al Jazeera Academy Announcing Top 9 Vacancies In Qatar 2023
- Gilbane Building Company is Looking For An Amazing Executive Officer in UAE 2023
- HR Coordinator is Urgently Required With Amazing Talent in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#Gulf Engineering Company
Follow Us on: