Gulf Center United is Hiring Amazing ELECTRICIANS in Kuwait 2023
Name of the Company: Gulf Center United
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email ID: email@example.com
Qualification: High school diploma.
Eligibility Criteria: Min. 2 years’ experience working as an Electrician.
Job description : Gulf Center United
Gulf Center United is hiring “ELECTRICIANS”, Must be based in Kuwait.
Job description Gulf Center United
• Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
• Reading technical diagrams and blueprints.
• Performing general electrical maintenance.
• Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
• Trouble shooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
• Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
• Following the National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
• Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
• Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment.
• Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on equipment.
Requirements: Gulf Center United
-Min. 2 years’ experience working as an Electrician.
-High school diploma.
-Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge.
-Completion of Electrician apprenticeship.
-Experience in the manufacturing field.
Salary Range: 200,000 KWD-250,000 KWD
For interested applicants please send your CV at:
Key Responsibilities: Gulf Center United
- Electrical Installations: Perform electrical installations for residential, commercial, and industrial properties, ensuring compliance with safety standards and regulations.
- Troubleshooting: Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical issues, identifying the root cause and providing effective solutions.
- Repairs and Maintenance: Conduct repairs and maintenance of electrical systems, ensuring their proper functioning and longevity.
- Wiring and Circuitry: Skillfully install and connect wiring, circuits, and electrical components, following electrical codes and specifications.
- Customer Service: Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner, addressing their inquiries, explaining electrical solutions, and ensuring their satisfaction.
Qualifications: Gulf Center United
- Relevant certification or diploma in electrical systems or a related field.
- Proven experience as an Electrician with a strong understanding of electrical codes and safety protocols.
- Proficiency in reading electrical blueprints and technical drawings.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Send CV or Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- A Popular Company in Sharjah Announces Top 3 Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Mondia Group Announces Top 3 Amazing Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Al Jazeera Academy Announcing Top 9 Vacancies In Qatar 2023
- Gilbane Building Company is Looking For An Amazing Executive Officer in UAE 2023
- HR Coordinator is Urgently Required With Amazing Talent in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#Gulf Center United
Follow Us on: