Essa Al Sulaiti Law Firm Announcing Top Vacancies In Qatar 2023
Name of the Company: Essa Al Sulaiti Law Firm
Designation: Legal Counsel
How to Apply:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Law or higher
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum 1 year experience
Essa Al Sulaiti Law Firm
Legal Counsel (Essa Al Sulaiti Law Firm)
The ideal candidate will have Responsibilities such as (not limited to):
- Following up with the Qatari Law and regulations.
- Researching and drafting legal reports.
- Researching on applicable regulations, laws, and Judgments.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- Providing and drafting verbal / memorandum legal advice.
- Reviewing, Drafting, and Re-drafting contracts and agreements.
- Drafting, preparing, and handling clients’ legal documents to be used in litigation/arbitration.
- Researching and drafting legal reports.
- Attending and following up court/arbitration expert meetings dates and decisions and submitting the necessary memorandums.
- Prepares correspondence, drafts letters/responses/ notices.
- Filling lawsuits in court/arbitrations.
- Filling complaints in Police Departments and Public Prosecution Department.
- Attending court hearings and Police Investigations.
- Submitting Memorandums of defence in hearings.
- Register, follow up and keep a record of the court hearing and complaints dates, decisions, judgments, and awards.
- Ensuring lawsuit procedural applications and request forms are accomplished before the hearing.
- Assures all services provided to the clients are accomplished before the deadline.
- Updating the client’s court hearing, complaints updates, decisions, and judgments.
- Co-ordinating with other legal counsels of the firm on strategies, status, decisions, the progress of all legal cases, and issues concerning the clients.
Qualifications: (Essa Al Sulaiti Law Firm)
- Work Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or higher.
- Applicant should have excellent communication and typing skills.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Visit Link (Essa Al Sulaiti Law Firm)
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- Gas Pipeline Extension Company Announcing Top 2 Vacancies In Kuwait 2023
- Graphic Designers Wanted For Top Company In Kuwait 2023
- ABB Announces Urgent Job Opportunities in Qatar
- A sales engineer is required in Qatar
- Secretary Requirement Announcing for Top Major Company in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required #legal counsel #Essa Al Sulaiti Law Firm