Canonical Announces New Amazing Job Opportunities in Kuwait 2023
Canonical Ltd. is a UK-based privately held computer software company founded and funded by South African entrepreneur Mark Shuttleworth to market commercial support and related services for Ubuntu and related projects.
Name of the Company: Canonical
Designation: Regional Human Resources Manager
How to Apply: Canonical job opportunities
Qualification: Professional HR qualifications (CIPD/SHRM or other)
Eligibility Criteria: simplistic skills
Job description : Canonical
Canonical announces new job opportunities. Are you looking for job opportunities in Kuwait? Canonical announces the opening of recruitment for many jobs in various specialties in Kuwait on today’s date. These opportunities are available to all nationalities. Learn about the available jobs and how to apply through the following advertisement.
Canonical jobs and their details:
- With 1,000 colleagues in 70 countries, we need an HR function that thinks and acts globally. We are looking for three regional leads who will all report to the Global Head of People who can help build our company as we go through our continued growth plans. It’s an exciting time to join the opportunity to help shape and create the HR function of the future.
- You will lead the Americas or EMEA team of HR professionals to deliver accurate, compliant and scalable HR processes to the business, advising and implementing on HR issues across the entire employee lifecycle, partnering with senior leadership in your region.
- You will have an analytical approach, a keen eye for detail and the ability to interpret data and topic trends.
- Lead and expand Canonical’s regional HR team (1-4 direct reports, by region)
- Deliver accurate and compliant HR processes in a timely manner and with the highest degree of accuracy
- Interact closely with the Talent Acquisition and Workplace Engineering teams and create cohesive processes across all HR areas
- Be responsible for HR processes such as talent development, succession planning, performance appraisals, onboarding, culture and engagement initiatives driving a high performing team
- Work with senior managers across the business on performance management, organizational design, employee engagement, rewards and workforce planning
- Train and advise people managers on a full range of employee relations issues across multiple countries
- Partner with people managers to support the delivery of appropriate training and development programmes
- Create a trusted partnership with businesses in your area
- Lead diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives
- Design new policies and deliver HR related projects relevant to business globally
- Participate in Canonical events to demonstrate Canonical’s HR practices
- HR experience driving initiatives across regions within the Technology business (Americas or EMEA)
- People management experience
- Experience in business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Good balance between leadership and execution.In this role, you will need to be hands on involved in day to day HR procedures as well
- Experience working in a remote first organisation
- Able to leverage data to make informed decisions
- Knowledge of and practical implementation of HR and employment law practices across Europe, the Middle East, Africa or the Americas
- Fluent in business English (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated, Organized, Accurate, Confident, Authentic, Results Oriented, Outgoing, Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Willingness to travel up to 4 times a year for internal events
- Experience in immigration policies and mobility processes
- Professional HR qualifications (CIPD/SHRM or other)
- simplistic skills
- Your base salary will depend on various factors including your geographic location and level of experience, knowledge and skills. In addition to the above benefits, some roles are also eligible for additional benefits and rewards including annual bonuses and sales incentives based on revenue or use. Canonical’s compensation philosophy is to ensure equality among our global workforce.
- In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer all team members additional benefits, which reflect our values and ideals. Please note that additional benefits may apply depending on the location of work. For more information on these benefits please inquire with your talent partner.
- 🏠 Fully Remote Working Environment – We’ve been working remotely since 2004!
- 📚 Personal learning and development budget of $2,000 annually
- 💰 Annual compensation review
- Appreciation Awards
- Annual vacation leave
- Parental leave
- 🧑💼 Employee Assistance Program
- Canonical is a leading technology company at the forefront of the global movement towards open source. As the company that publishes Ubuntu, one of the most important open source projects, AI platform, IoT and cloud, we change the world every day. We recruit on a global basis and set very high standards for people who join the company. EXPECT EXCELLENCE – In order to succeed, we need to be the best at what we do.
- Canonical has been the first remote company since its inception in 2004.
- Working for Canonical is a step into the future and will challenge you to think differently, work smarter, learn new skills and up your game. Canonical provides a unique window into the world of digital business for the 21st century.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Send CV or Mail to: Canonical job opportunities
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- A Popular Company in Sharjah Announces Top 3 Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Mondia Group Announces Top 3 Amazing Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Al Jazeera Academy Announcing Top 9 Vacancies In Qatar 2023
- Gilbane Building Company is Looking For An Amazing Executive Officer in UAE 2023
- HR Coordinator is Urgently Required With Amazing Talent in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#Canonical
Follow Us on: