Ali-Alghanim We are Hiring Chief Amazing Accountant/Assistant Manager in Kuwait 2023
A multinational company in outlook with commercial presence in more than 30 countries, Alghanim Industries is a multi-billion dollar company with more than 30 businesses.
Alghanim Industries place a high value on commitment and investment in our people who contribute to the continued growth and vitalization of our business. Renowned for our progressive business culture and management philosophy, we consider finding and developing talented and energetic people the key to our continued success.
Name of the Company: Ali-Alghanim
Designation: Accountant/Assistant Manager
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: +96524962000
Eligibility Criteria: 4-8 years of post-qualification professional experience within finance
Qualification: CPA/ACCA/CA will be preferred.
Job description : Ali-Alghanim
We are hiring Chief Accountant/Assistant Manager – Finance
JOB ROLE: Ali-Alghanim
- Assist the leadership team in meeting the long-term vision and strategy to continue growing the business.
- Serve as the technical expert for accounting principles, policy, concepts, and management.
- Provide inputs to the finance manager in handling complex accounting issues such as accounting operations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury, cash management, inventory management and fixed asset management. Ensure strict implementation of agreed accounting principles and practices.
- Reviewing the trial balance and ensuring the accurate report of profit and loss and the balance sheet on a monthly basis.
- Assist in preparation of any ad-hoc reports required by executive management ensuring timely delivery of accurate information for key decision-making.
- Review incoming source documents; Ensure the integrity, property, accuracy, and timeliness of accounting transactions.
- Examine a variety of documents, records, and accounting reports to ensure
- Close monitoring & follow up of financial requirements from project mobilization to project completion.
- Assist in monthly reporting on department performance and profitability of the company to senior management.
- Supervise periodic reconciliation of accounts.
- Audit support as and when required and perform other duties as assigned.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Ali-Alghanim
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, inventory management, reporting, and other transactions).
- Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company.
- Managing the risks involved in the financial activities of the business.
- Compiling financial reports and supervising month-end processes.
- Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with IFRS, corporate policies, regulations, and applicable laws. Work with both internal and external auditors during financial & operational audits.
- 4-6 years of experience in accounting and/or financial management.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, and Word.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Working experience in ORACLE or related ERP system is highly regarded.
- Current knowledge of industry, regulatory and legislative developments affecting accounting and financial reporting functions.
- Good written and oral communication skills, able to communicate complex financial matters to non-technical experts.
- CPA/ACCA/CA will be preferred.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and their application to routine and complex business transactions.
Apply with your latest CV at email@example.com
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Send CV or Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: +96524962000
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- A Popular Company in Sharjah Announces Top 3 Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Mondia Group Announces Top 3 Amazing Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Al Jazeera Academy Announcing Top 9 Vacancies In Qatar 2023
- Gilbane Building Company is Looking For An Amazing Executive Officer in UAE 2023
- HR Coordinator is Urgently Required With Amazing Talent in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#Ali-Alghanim
Follow Us on: