Al-Methaq Real Estate Company Announces New Amazing Job Opportunities in Kuwait 2023
METHAQ Real Estate P.L.C established in 2006 in AMMAN JORDAN , Capital of METHAQ 9,500,000 JOD
Since we establish METHAQ our Vision is to raise the confedint of our client trust and server JORDAN with best criteria we could give.
Name of the Company: Al-Methaq Real Estate
Designation: Architect (fresh graduate)
How to Apply: ( Job opportunities for Al-Methaq Real Estate Company )
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone No: +971 6 523 5555
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architectural Engineering.
Job description : Al-Methaq Real Estate
Al-Methaq Real Estate Company announces new job opportunities. Are you looking for job opportunities in Kuwait? Al-Methaq Real Estate Company announces the opening of recruitment for many jobs in various specializations in Kuwait on today’s date. These opportunities are available to all nationalities. Learn about the available jobs and how to apply through the following advertisement.
The required jobs in Al-Methaq Real Estate Company and their details:
1. Architect (fresh graduate)
- Inside Kuwait, only an architect is required to work for Al-Methaq Designs Company.
- Ensure that construction plans, prototypes and structures operate safely, efficiently and reliably.
- Design, analyze, and modify plans, prototypes, or structures.
- Assist team members with project goals, budgets, and schedules.
- Set project goals.
- Identify and solve problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
- Ensure that building systems are functional, reliable and safe.
- Participate in site visits.
- Test and evaluate building systems to find problems and improvements.
- Read, interpret and explain complex technical documents.
- Consulting with clients on construction projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architectural Engineering.
- Knowledge of Kuwait building codes, regulations, and municipal rendering layouts/formats.
- Evidence of understanding good design.
- Communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- The ability to produce realistic presentations.
- Ability to make programs (SketchUp, Enscape, Lumion)
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Resume/CV Submission:
– Prepare an updated copy of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
that highlights your relevant experience, skills, and qualifications.
– Ensure that your contact information, including your full name, email
address, and phone number, is included.
– Highlight how your experience and qualifications align with the job
requirements and why you believe you are a suitable candidate.
- Additional Documents: (if required)
“Check below if the post required additional documents”
– If applicable, include any additional supporting documents such as
certifications, licenses, or transcripts that are relevant to the
- Application Submission:
Choose one of the following methods to submit your application:
– Email: Send an email to the mentioned email address with the
subject line. Attach your resume, and any additional
documents as separate PDF or Word files.
– Online Application Portal: Visit provided website and navigate to the
Careers or Jobs section. Follow the instructions to create an
account or log in if you already have one. Complete the online
application form and upload your resume, and any additional
documents as specified.
- Application Deadline:
– Ensure that your application is submitted before the specified
deadline. Late applications may not be considered.
TO APPLY for this particular job post:
Send CV or Mail to: ( Job opportunities for Al-Methaq Real Estate Company )
Contact Number: +971 6 523 5555
Note: Make sure to use the contact number for sending job applications through the mentioned contact medium. Avoiding so may lead to application rejection.
- A Popular Company in Sharjah Announces Top 3 Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Mondia Group Announces Top 3 Amazing Vacancies in UAE 2023
- Al Jazeera Academy Announcing Top 9 Vacancies In Qatar 2023
- Gilbane Building Company is Looking For An Amazing Executive Officer in UAE 2023
- HR Coordinator is Urgently Required With Amazing Talent in Kuwait 2023
This Website is only for Service purposes. Not Related to any Consulting.
#thendral Entertainment #Jobs Today #Job News #Vacancy #Job Opportunities #Apply Now #Apply Online #Job Openings #Top Companies #Latest Jobs #Explore Jobs #Government Jobs #Govt Jobs #Urgent Hiring #Job offers #Job Portal #career #Overseas Jobs #Abroad jobs #Jobs Abroad #career opportunity #Fresher Jobs #Overseas Recruitment #Job Post #Job Description #employment #Work from Home #Employee search #Job Search #Hiring #Required #Announces #New Job #Jobs for Experienced #Worldwide #Employee Required#Al-Methaq Real Estate
Follow Us on: